* All Rights are reserved for license holders and National Directors for Ntombenhle Africa Beauty Pageant and Fashion Exhibition
*Ntombenhle Africa Beauty Pageant-Participants should be FEMALE MODEL Aged:
Juniors: 9yrs - 13yrs, Teens: 14yrs - 18yrs - Seniors: 19yrs - 25yrs - Vintage: 26yrs-45yrs
* EXHIBITORS CAN ONLY PARTICIPATE ONCE A BACKGROUND CHECK HAS BEEN CONDUCTED
*Fashion Designers (Female & Male) - Make Up Artist (Female) - Hairstylists (Female) 17yrs. – 45yrs
* Ntombenhle Africa participant’s Original Forms should be submitted in your Country or Provincial Casting Events (Dates TBA per Country/Province)
* All Applicants should be in position of their national ID/Passport or Eligible to apply for one in their national Embassy.
* All Applications for participants below the age of 18yrs should be signed and submitted by their guardians or respective parents and be Escorted for all Events.
* Model Entrants (Juniors-Seniors) should not be pregnant or ever been. No criminal record. (Vintage) Applicants can have any history and be parents
* Participants attires should be prepared by Entrants for Castings/Semifinal events and supply material for their Final Costumes (TBA).
* Participation rules are subject to change as per events stages progresses
* Applicants can be of any size, shape, race or color.
• All Applicants will be required to cover their Registration-Entry Fees and other travel costs during the term
• Registration Fees (Differ) Subject to Categories and entry levels (TBA)
* Along this application attach one professional photograph (Head and Shoulder) Full Color
* Entrants will not be allowed to pose for any photographs, interviews, dinners, fundraising without event organizers authorization. (Once they are finalists)
*Disqualification will be the end result to all participants who fail to abide by the rules of NEAFRICAPAGEANTS.
* All communication will be sent to your respective email address from our domain handler (www.ntombenhleafrica.com)
• Pressing ENTER NOW confirms you have read and understood the Rule of the Pageant, set by NEAFRICAPAGEANTS and Partners. Therefore this declares that details provided are true and accurate at the time of application and will be relevant during the term and grand finale of this event set for 18th December 2021.
• Upon approval you will receive an email with all requirements for our events provincial/state castings.
DATES AND VENUES FOR CASTINGS/AUDITIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO COVID 19 REGULATIONS
Countdown Timer Expired